Motivation Monday!

I had such a great weekend. >.<
My guy decided that he will start running with me one day a week this summer while I am training for the Nike Women’s half. yay.  It will be so nice to have a running buddy.
So my motivation today is…to be able to wear a bikini this summer!  I have this picture in my head of me being able to wear the cute shorts and a bikini this summer.  Which I have not been comfortable doing for the better part of the last 10 years or so thanks to an extra 40 pounds on my 4’10” frame.
 So I keep this picture in my mind of a much thinner, stronger hotter me…and that got me up at 5:30 this morning to ride the bike in the living room, while watching an episode of my faaaavorite Anime Fruits Basket.  That is the way to get through 5 miles in the wee hours of the morning!!
I also got some of the best tunes for training…the playlist is still a work in progress…but the newest additions are…
“Another One Bites the Dust”- Queen
“Bicycle Race” – Queen
“Killer Queen” – Queen
“Check Yes Juliet”- We the Kings
“Sir Duke” - Stevie Wonder
Next on the list to get is…
“Benny & the Jets”, “Crocodile Rock”, and “Your Song” by Elton John.
“The Distance” - Cake
“Don’t Stop me Now” – Queen
“Higher Ground” – Stevie Wonder (or RHCP- I think I like the RHCP version better…more Rock flava)
Play That Funky Music “- Wild Cherry
“A Little Less Conversation” – Elvis
 “Sweet Disposition” - The Temper Trap
Anything by HarMar SuperStar… <3
Music is definitely a strong motivator for me.  I love music, and lean on it big time for the energy I need to get through a workout.  I love getting lost in it.
Happy Monday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Like this blog on Facebook!

Followers

Training Widget

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews