Wildcard Wednesday- Do you Du?

Do you Du?

So next week I will officially begin training for my very first Duathlon.  I will be participating in the Minneapolis Duathlon on August 28th.  And I could not be more psyched.

I got a bike...my parents got this for me:

I rode it around the parking lot for a few seconds...after not being on a bike for about 15 years...I was SURE I would fall on my face.  But it is true what they say- you never forget.  They did get me a helmet..but it's too small so I can't ride until I get a better fitting one.

Now- not only am I training to the Du- I am simultaneously training for the Nike Women's Half on October 16th.  So this summer might just kill me...




But at least I will look amazing!!  And not only will I be training, but fundraising as well.  I have a few fun virtual events going on be sure to check em out and invite your FB friends to donate as well!!

Buy My Miles - Buy a mile or two in honor, or memory of a loved one who has fought cancer- and I will wear a ribbon on my race jersey with their name on it!


Dollar Donation Days - Donate just $1 on the 13th of every month between June and October...well...you can donate a dollar anytime!!! :)

So- here's to an AMAZING summer!!

0 comments:

Like this blog on Facebook!

Followers

Training Widget

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews